• rapid cure resin
• can be trafficked after 4 hours
• high slip resistance
• DDA compliant
• self priming on asphalt and concrete
• highly decorative
• suitable for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
• available in a wide range of colours
RonaDeck Resin Bonded Surfacing is a resin bonded aggregate surfacing system
for paths, car parks, drives, ramps, highways etc. RonaDeck Resin Bonded
Surfacing produces a surface with the appearance of natural aggregate or stone
but with aggregate which is firmly bonded to the surface.
It is designed for use on concrete, asphalt, steel and timber surfaces which
require the application of a resin bonded aggregate, to provide some or all of the
– High friction surfacing
– Colour coding
– Compliance with Disability Discrimination Act
– Minimal maintenance
– An alternative to loose aggregate and stone surfacing
RonaDeck Resin Bonded Surfacing provides surfaces for all types of traffic from
paths to busy highways and provides excellent traction in wet and dry conditions.
It has good adhesion to suitably prepared substrates, high abrasion and slip
resistance values. Coloured or contrasting aggregates provide clear markings for
safety and hazard areas. Natural aggregates are ideal for landscaping, driveways,
paths, garden areas, car parks.
– Landscaping, gardens, driveways, footpaths
– Slip resistant surfacing on platforms, footbridges
– Balconies, common walkways
– Steps, car parks and ramps
– Marinas, jetties, sea walls, pond and lake surrounds
– Approaches to pedestrian crossings, junctions and other hazards
There are no reviews yet.