Cemprotec E942 incorporates the benefits of copolymer and epoxy resin technologies into a water based cementitious system to give a hard, durable coating with excellent resistance to water, chloride ions, oxygen and aggressive chemicals.
Cemprotec E942 can be used as a stand-alone anti-corrosion coating for ferrous metals as well as waterproofing and protection of concrete where enhanced chemical and abrasion resistance is needed.
- Pre-packaged in convenient and easy to handle sizes, only requiring mixing on site.
- Unique blend of surfactants enables easy brush or spray application.
- Gel structure breaks down under shear to produce a smooth finish, which rapidly recovers to prevent sagging.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Resistant to a range of chemicals including hydrogen sulphide.
- Excellent adhesion to steel and cementitious substrates. Tolerant to lower levels of steel preparation.
- Hydrates to provide an alkaline environment which chemically reacts with the substrate to accelerate the passivation of steel and enhance the bond to concrete.
- Water-based product, cures without the release of hazardous solvents. Equipment easily cleaned with water.
- Dense matrix offers low permeability to water, even at 10 bar positive and negative pressure, and very high diffusion resistance to carbon dioxide gas and chloride ions.
CE marked in accordance with BS EN 1504 Part 2. Compliant with LU Standard 1-085 ‘Fire Safety Performance of Materials’.
The structural waterproofing coating shall be a two component, water based, epoxy and polymer modified cementitious coating, incorporating microsilica, fibre, epoxy and styrene
acrylic copolymer technology. It shall be CE marked in accordance with BS EN 1504-2, and shall comply with the following performance specification:
- Impermeable to water under 10 bar hydrostatic pressure such that a 2.0mm coating is equivalent to 6000mm of concrete
- Oxygen diffusion resistance coefficient of at least 4.42 x 10-5 cm2/s in accordance with the Taywood Test
- Adhesive strength of at least 2MPa onto concrete and 3MPa onto steel in accordance with BS 4551.
There are no reviews yet.